Defibrillators benefit patients who experience a sudden case of heartbeat is arrhythmias. In these instances defibrillators are an important tool for anyone in the vicinity of a victim suffering from ventricular arrhythmia.
- Screen Type: High-resolution display
- Screen Size: 7 inches (17.7 cm) diagonally
- Sweep Speed: 25mm/sec
- Information: Heart Rate . Lead/Pads. Alarm . On/Off . SpO2 . AED
- Functions and Prompts Alarm Selection and Limits Delivered Energy
- Waveform: Biphasic (BTE)
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a new fully charged battery
- Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected and delivered energy
- Charge Prompt Type: Voice and visual prompts
- Electrode Impedance Measurement Range: 0-250 ohms
- Patient Connection: 3-lead ECG cable or 5-lead ECG cable paddles
- Lead Selection: Displayed on monitor paddles I II III AVR AVL AVF V
- ECG Size: 0.25 0.5 1 1.5 2 4 cm/mV display on monitor
- Heart Rate: 20-300BPM
- Heart Rate Alarm: On/Off displayed on monitor user-selectable
- Smart Alarms: Beeper/voice prompts indicate shock able rhythm
- Type: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery 12V
- Operating time: For a new fully charged battery: 60 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy or 3 hours minimum of continuous ECG monitoring. Additional parameters will effect operating time with different functions.
SpO2 Module (Options):
- Measurement Range: 30~100% ±2% between 80%~90% others ±5%
- Alarm Range: User set high limit and low limit.
- Alarm Accuracy: ±10% within setting values.
- Alarm time Accuracy: less than 12 sec.
- 1-Meditech Pulse Oximeter
- 2-Nellcor Pulse Oximeter
EtCO2 Module (Options):
- CO2 Range 0 to 13%(0－98.8mmHg@BTPS)
- Breath Rate 3~60 BPM
- Measurement Accuracy ±1BPM
- Type: VVI
- Pulse Type: rectangular,constant current
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 to 180 mA ± 10% or 5 mA (whichever is greater).
- Pacing Rate: Variable from 30 ppm to 180 ppm ±1.5% (increments or decrements by a value of 2 ppm)
- Multi-Function Electrode: (MFE) Pads: multipurpose defibrillation/pacing electrodes
- Pause: Pacing pulse frequency reduced by a factor of 4 when activated
- Refractory Period: NC(VVI demand do not have this specification)
- Pulse Width: (20+ 1.5 ms)
- Output Protection: Fully defibrillator protected and isolated
- Paper: 50mm thermal
- Speed: 12.5mm/sec 25mm/sec 50mm/sec. User-selectable 6-second delay
- Printing Method: High-resolution thermal print head
- Print-out Modes: Manual or automatic user-configurable
- On/Off Control: Front panel and paddle
- Automatic Function: 9-seconds recording initiated by alarm activation or defibrillator charge or defibrillator discharge
- AED Function: Auto analyze and charge x3 with programmable auto energy level selection screen prompts and voice prompts
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude >=200uV ventricular tachycardia with rates >=140bpm and QRS complex wave duration >=140ms
- Charge Control: Control on device front panel press key on paddle
- Prompts: Voice and visual prompts
- Energy Selection: Selectable at 2 5 7 10 20 30 50 70 100 150 200 300 360 joules.
- Synchronized Mode: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient's R-wave. "SYNC" message displayed on monitor.